Set on a working family farm in South Herefordshire, the Wain House is a recently converted single storey barn that overlooks two fishing lakes. Trippenkennett Farm Cottage accepts Dogs & Small Pets; you can view this Self Catering Property on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Herefordshire/7144 The Wain House is ideal for […]
Trippenkennett Farm Campsite overlooks two fishing lakes and is less than a minutes’ walk from the water bank. Trippenkennett Farm Campsite accepts Dogs & Small Pets; you can view this Campsite on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Herefordshire/7145 It is a peaceful site set in beautiful Herefordshire countryside. There are plenty of things […]
Are you looking for a Business Logo Design Online Service?… The UK business logo design service from 333 Websites will produce a professional business logo for your South West business. The business logo design service is extremely cost effective so can also be referred to as a cheap or affordable logo design service in […]
Lunnon Farm Holiday Cottage is a luxurious two bedroomed self-catering holiday cottage located on a 23 acre farm set in the middle of the wonderful Golden Valley. Lunnon Farm Cottage accepts Dogs & Small Pets; you can view this Self Catering Property on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Herefordshire/7025 There are outstanding views across […]
Learn how to Double Your Business at this Bristol Business Growth Event on Thursday 3rd November, 2016.
Gavin Preston’s 1 Day Business Growth Workshop For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
When is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: Thursday 3rd November 2016; 10am – 4.30pm
Where is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: The William Jessop Suite at The Bristol Hotel, in Bristol’s bustling harbourside.
How Much is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: Tickets are £67+VAT
VENUE DETAILS: We want you to get the most out of your day with us which is why we have chosen The Bristol Hotel as our venue. This boutique hotel is ideally located in Bristol’s creative quarter and overlooks the dock. We think this will be the perfect venue to get you fired up and inspired.
About Double Your Business – Business Growth Events
Are you happy with the pace of the growth of your business?
Would you like to double your business in 12 months?
Double Your Business Bites is Gavin Preston’s transformational one day business growth workshop.
Having worked with hundreds of businesses and transformed the performance of individuals, teams and companies (large and small), Gavin understands the frustrations felt by business owners and has identified the strategies required to get your business on the path of exponential growth.
- Is your business delivering the results you want?
- Are you frustrated with incremental growth?
- Do you want to Double Your Business?
- Have you got enough of the right calibre of people on your team?
- Do you get bogged down looking for the answers to the question “How?” “How do I grow my business?” “How do I create the best strategy to grow my business?”
Join Gavin and his team for this powerful 1 day workshop.
Here’s what you will get:
1. INSIGHT on what’s holding your growth and your business growth back
2. EXCITEMENT at how far you can take your business and your teams
3. CONFIDENCE from the SCALETM up strategies Gavin will share with you to grow your capability in areas such as;
4. INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION from Gavin’s engaging and practical delivery and the case studies he shares of the results he has achieved.
Specifically, you will:
- Find out about the latest strategic trends and how you can take advantage of them
- Identify the issues holding you and your business/team back
- Learn effective approaches to attract, engage, retain and lead a team of A Grade Players
- Understand the things you can do to increase your productivity and that of your team
- Discover The SCALETM process to build capability to scale your business
- Be given FREE access to Gavin’s exclusive online business training, “Strategy Compass Lite” worth £97
The next “Double Your Business Bites” Workshop:
The next Double Your Business Bite workshop is: In Bristol
About Business Growth Specialist Gavin Preston
Gavin is a business strategist and mentor who works with entrepreneurs and business leaders who are committed to achieving incremental growth in their business.
With a focus on bottom line delivery, Gavin’s strategies and work captivates, inspires and mobilises individuals, teams and business to significantly grow revenues and profits.
The Blueprint Upon Which We Build Your Growth
You will leave this day with:.
- The fire back in your belly, with a list of things you can implement in your business to deliver growth.
- Relief that growth blockages will be identified and problems solved.
- Connections with like-minded business people which could lead to new business opportunities; and
- Inspiration to take action
Click the link below to book your place:
1. “Working with Gavin over the last 6 months has taken our business to a whole new level. Together we have identified solid strategies to enable us to double our turnover for the 12 month period in question.”
2. “The transformation in the business has been nothing short of phenomenal. Gavin’s helped me precisely pinpoint the issues within the business, identify what was missing and create the solutions and strategies to achieve success.”
Who the UK Website Affiliate Program from 333 Websites in Wales is suitable for? 333 Websites offer a UK Website Affiliate Program and Partnership Scheme and it is suitable for Membership Organisations, Buying Groups, Business Associations, Startup Organisations and other groups of businesses. How does the 333 Websites UK Website Affiliate Program work? The Website […]
“We would be more than happy to support you in bringing 25 years of licensed trade experience to your business.”
Pub Hub have made the stocktaking & accounts process for Licensed Venues extremely simple!
As a Pub Hub client you will be given online access to your accounts, enabling you to print reports, estimate your VAT liabilities and upload your purchase invoices and receipts direct to the system.
This is cutting edge accounting providing you with real-time accounts information.
To this end, I am pleased to provide an outline of our monthly support services:
Stocktaking Services for the Licensed Trade
• Monthly stock takes including report and onsite guidance
Accountancy Services for the Licensed Trade
• Monthly profit and loss statements – split by sales category (wet, dry, machine, etc.)
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Monthly payslips and employer summary
• Yearly accounts
• Corporation tax returns (if Limited Co)
• Annual Self-Assessment returns
HR Services for the Licensed Trade
• Employment contracts and offer letters
• TUPE advice and guidance
• Regular employment legislation updates and guidance on compliance
• Staff handbook containing up to date policies and procedures
• On-going advice and guidance in managing employee-related issues
For new business ventures, we can also assist in the start-up process:
• Company registration
• VAT registration
• HMRC Online Filing set up
• PAYE registration
Our monthly fee is just £225+VAT per month (quoting MA Consultancy).
From employment templates to payroll, we can assist you in every step of the lifecycle of an employee. Ask us to do your payroll and we will provide you with everything you need to get you started. Alternatively, if you already use a payroll provider, we will liaise with them to ensure a seamless handover.
We will send you a template with your staff records on, meaning that you simply update just before sending to us to produce weekly or monthly payslips, an employer payroll analysis and a P32 (showing how much you will need to pay the HMRC).
Our software is fully RTI compliant and therefore provides regular updates to the HMRC. We will also complete your year-end process at the end of each tax year.
We charge £2.50 per pay slip. Nothing more. That’s it. All included.
Have you received your pension staging date? Our system will provide your employees with compliance letters, processing and reporting meaning you need not worry.
New client procedure:
Call us to discuss and we will email you out our sign up forms to assist us in setting up your business on to our systems and to register for services such as Payroll and VAT where required.
- Then a professional courtesy request is forwarded to any previous/existing accountant in order to obtain year to date figures (for businesses already trading).
- We will complete a Money Laundering check which is a legal requirement in order to communicate with the HMRC on your behalf, we will need to send them an authorising your agent form.
- They will send you a code which you will need to forward to us
- We will set up a direct debit for you to enable our payments to operate as efficiently as the service you will receive
- A new client welcome pack will be sent to you which includes mailing bags to send your paperwork to us
Areas covered for the Stocktaking, Accountancy and HR services:
We cover all of the South West of England including Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Avon, Bristol, Somerset, Devon etc.
If you want to get set up or you have any questions please contact the Pub Hub (mentioning MA Consultancy).
Marsha Ward, Managing Director, The Pub Hub on:
p: 0330 122 4972 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
a: Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road, Caerphilly CF83 3GG
Page posted “by Mike Armstrong” from Cardiff Marketing Company MA Consultancy – If you have something to promote please call: 07517 024979.
The Will Associates require Sales Gladiators to fulfill their Will Writer & Estate Planning Consultant roles in the South West of England.
This national company specialising in Will Writing and estate planning and wealth management is doing things differently.
The Will Associates specialise in helping their clients to protect their estates and manage their wealth for the benefit of themselves and their loved ones – all at a cost which is feasible for the average person and which makes economic sense for their family.
Their motto is ‘Do the Right Thing’ – and they look after their clients from beginning to end of the process and expect the highest standards of integrity from their Consultants.
All of the Will Associates’ Consultants are given full training however prior experience in Sales, Legal, or Financial sectors is preferable. Their team of solicitors and para-legals is based in Market Drayton and supports the work of all the Consultants in the field. They have monthly sales meetings plus regular additional training as well as a comprehensive back-office support system to ensure Consultants remain fully informed and compliant.
For those who apply themselves successfully very healthy incomes are being earned month on month many top performers earning £4,000 to £10,000 per month).
These Consultants are also taking advantage of the opportunities for residual income streams and holidays of a lifetime incentives built in.
In addition to the financial benefits available, there are many and varied incentives for successful individuals and their partners – the successful consultants are currently seeing the world together and they want the new Consultants to join in with them!
Please note, The Will Associates are seeking to recruit and retain only the best people. They have proven time and again that those best individuals believe in the company, the products, themselves and their abilities and they are not at all phased by the fact that this role is commission only.
For more information or to book on to the next training course please contact Chris Dyer, South Wales & South West Field Director on:
- 0844 579 6331
http://www.maconsultancycardiff.com “We would be more than happy to support you in bringing 25 years of licensed trade experience to your business.” We’ve made the accounts process extremely simple! As a Pub Hub client you will be given online access to your accounts, enabling you to print reports, estimate your VAT liabilities and upload your purchase…
The Will Associates require Sales Gladiators to fulfill their Estate Planning Consultant roles in the South West of England.
This national company specialising in estate planning and wealth management is doing things differently.
For those who apply themselves successfully very healthy incomes are being earned month on month. These Consultants are also taking advantage of the opportunities for residual income streams built in.
For more information or to book on to the next training course please contact Chris Dyer, Field Director on:
- 0844 579 6331