The Trust is looking for a Hon. Curator to continue and to build upon the work that has been ongoing for the past 50 years to keep alive the history and importance of the Somerset & Dorset Railway and its predecessor companies, through preservation, custodianship, display and interpretation of material evidence (including artefacts, archives and […]
Blue Door Cottages are a collection of self catering, pet friendly holiday cottages, located at Sherwood near Bridgwater. Blue Door Cottages accepts Dogs & Small Pets; you can view these Self Catering Properties on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Somerset/7229 These pet friendly holiday homes are perfect for couples, families and friends […]
If you ever fancy a weekend or some time away with your family to escape the humdrum and noise of city life, then a relaxing yurt holiday nestled within the beautiful Somerset countryside might be just the ticket. Sitting at the foot of the Quantock Hills, Somerset Yurts is situated on green farmland and is […]
Westerclose House Cottages are situated in the very heart of Exmoor National Park. Westerclose House Cottages accepts Horses, Dogs & Small Pets; you can view this Self Catering Property on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Somerset/4073 We are in a glorious elevated position on the edge of the unspoilt village of Withypool, with wonderful […]
Are you looking for a Business Logo Design Online Service?… The UK business logo design service from 333 Websites will produce a professional business logo for your South West business. The business logo design service is extremely cost effective so can also be referred to as a cheap or affordable logo design service in […]
Cossington Park is an elegant period English home and large luxury holiday cottage in Somerset. Cossington Park accepts Dogs; you can view this Self Catering Property on our website www.weacceptpets.co.uk by clicking on the link provided below: http://www.weacceptpets.co.uk/Somerset/523 The cottage comes with lots of space for you and your guests to enjoy a well-earned relaxing holiday or special […]
Learn how to Double Your Business at this Bristol Business Growth Event on Thursday 3rd November, 2016.
Gavin Preston’s 1 Day Business Growth Workshop For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
When is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: Thursday 3rd November 2016; 10am – 4.30pm
Where is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: The William Jessop Suite at The Bristol Hotel, in Bristol’s bustling harbourside.
How Much is the Double Your Business – Business Growth Event: Tickets are £67+VAT
VENUE DETAILS: We want you to get the most out of your day with us which is why we have chosen The Bristol Hotel as our venue. This boutique hotel is ideally located in Bristol’s creative quarter and overlooks the dock. We think this will be the perfect venue to get you fired up and inspired.
About Double Your Business – Business Growth Events
Are you happy with the pace of the growth of your business?
Would you like to double your business in 12 months?
Double Your Business Bites is Gavin Preston’s transformational one day business growth workshop.
Having worked with hundreds of businesses and transformed the performance of individuals, teams and companies (large and small), Gavin understands the frustrations felt by business owners and has identified the strategies required to get your business on the path of exponential growth.
- Is your business delivering the results you want?
- Are you frustrated with incremental growth?
- Do you want to Double Your Business?
- Have you got enough of the right calibre of people on your team?
- Do you get bogged down looking for the answers to the question “How?” “How do I grow my business?” “How do I create the best strategy to grow my business?”
Join Gavin and his team for this powerful 1 day workshop.
Here’s what you will get:
1. INSIGHT on what’s holding your growth and your business growth back
2. EXCITEMENT at how far you can take your business and your teams
3. CONFIDENCE from the SCALETM up strategies Gavin will share with you to grow your capability in areas such as;
4. INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION from Gavin’s engaging and practical delivery and the case studies he shares of the results he has achieved.
Specifically, you will:
- Find out about the latest strategic trends and how you can take advantage of them
- Identify the issues holding you and your business/team back
- Learn effective approaches to attract, engage, retain and lead a team of A Grade Players
- Understand the things you can do to increase your productivity and that of your team
- Discover The SCALETM process to build capability to scale your business
- Be given FREE access to Gavin’s exclusive online business training, “Strategy Compass Lite” worth £97
The next “Double Your Business Bites” Workshop:
The next Double Your Business Bite workshop is: In Bristol
About Business Growth Specialist Gavin Preston
Gavin is a business strategist and mentor who works with entrepreneurs and business leaders who are committed to achieving incremental growth in their business.
With a focus on bottom line delivery, Gavin’s strategies and work captivates, inspires and mobilises individuals, teams and business to significantly grow revenues and profits.
The Blueprint Upon Which We Build Your Growth
You will leave this day with:.
- The fire back in your belly, with a list of things you can implement in your business to deliver growth.
- Relief that growth blockages will be identified and problems solved.
- Connections with like-minded business people which could lead to new business opportunities; and
- Inspiration to take action
Click the link below to book your place:
1. “Working with Gavin over the last 6 months has taken our business to a whole new level. Together we have identified solid strategies to enable us to double our turnover for the 12 month period in question.”
2. “The transformation in the business has been nothing short of phenomenal. Gavin’s helped me precisely pinpoint the issues within the business, identify what was missing and create the solutions and strategies to achieve success.”
Exciting Opportunity for the Introbiz Community Business Showcase South West is back for the 3rd year in a row! Past events have hosted popular keynote speakers such as Karen Brady and Levi Roots. Taking place at the Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol on October 5th 2016, this event is not to be missed with 3,000 estimated […]
An arts organisation in Somerset are looking for a highly experienced and organised person to join their enthusiastic and active team as an Events Coordinator to work within the gallery and for associated projects. You will be responsible for initiating and organising a range of events at the gallery and beyond. Main duties and responsibilities: •To organise […]
BBC Sport assesses the title chances of Middlesex, Yorkshire and Somerset before the decisive final week of the season. Source BBC Sport – Sport http://ift.tt/2cMvl45